Sunday, May 31, 2020

Oh Oh Oh It's Magic...





I started working on the wizards from the Bone 4 core set. I was originally running through the usual themes - brown, grey, red etc. but this colour scheme on a different figure really caught my eye and I thought it would work on this figure. I didn't realize he was supposed to be an evil wizard until I looked it up on line (sku 03847 by Bobby Jackson btw). But hey evil wizards can like bright colours too, right?



Here is one of the wizards from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 core set. I like this figure because even though the design is relatively simple, you get a real sense of character.


Here is another wizard from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 Core set. I love the character in these wizard figures. This one is strongly reminiscent of Gandalf. Though I resisted the temptation to go grey I did sneak Gandalf's rune onto the medallion on the back of his hat



No comments: